Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Memories
While i was making donuts today i started thinking of all the memories i had that involved biscuits. Now i remember mom using them to make dumplings for chicken and dumplings. Or the fun afternoons we made monkey bread with friends. Sometimes adding a little to much vanilla!!! To the different creations of donuts~ chocolate covered, donut holes, stuffed donuts. MMM good! Who thought a biscuit could be so wonderful. Do you have a favorite biscuit recipes that you would love to share? I would love to hear it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom used to make homemade donuts with canned biscuits when I was a little girl. I loved them hot-out-of-the-grease with a dusting of powdered sugar! Thanks for the great memory:) I just might have to fry me up a batch for breakfast in the morning!
ReplyDeleteBTW~ I LOVE the new blog design. SO cute:)