Monday, March 30, 2009
Homeschooling
I love homeschooling Mr. D. Yes we have our moments of kicking and screaming but are few and far between. People chose to home school for many different reasons. I remember thinking when i was in high school that when i had kids if i couldn't home school then i would send them to my moms so she could do it. Its amazing the things God puts on your heart way before they are to take place. I hear all the time"oh i couldn't do that. I would kill my kids if i had to be with them all the time." I just don't have that problem~ yes they get on my nerves but who doesn't? I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so grateful and thankful that God has allowed me to go down this path. If you struggle with "the i cants" when it comes to homeschooling remember through Christ you can do anything IF its according to HIS will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment