Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Growing up!!!


I sit here and look at my precious little girl who i never thought in a million years God would have blessed us with. I can not believe a year and half has gone by since she has entered our lives. Where has this time gone? She truly has been a blessing to our lives in so many ways. I think God wanted us to experience a "good" baby after having a cranky moose which i am so thankful for. Everyone knows women are different then men. But it never really occurred to me that they were born that way. I thought for sure we would have to teach her to be a girly girl living in a house of boys who are nothing but boys. The princess was born knowing she was a princess. Before she was one she new what things belonged to girls and what was hers. She knew that necklaces and shoes were a really good thing. We have to stay away from the shoe departments unless you want to see a royal fit or buy her a pair of shoes. One day in walmart we came up the shoe isle she saw the pink crocs, plopped her butt down, tore off her shoes, and put a pair on. Needless to say we went home with a new pair of crocs that day. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. She has gotten into throwing little fits which I find to be hilarious. Seeing that sweet face fake crying and flapping on the floor~priceless!! I really need to video tape one of these episodes so you can enjoy the fun!

Oh it breaks my heart to think the Princess will be turning 2 soon. No "babies" in the house what will we do? No matter the age they all will be my babies but they do get harder to hold when they reach 11.

1 comment:

  1. what a princess! It is really neat to watch the differences in girls and boys. They really are different right from the start:)

    ReplyDelete