Parents know that kids can do the strangest things. So I thought I would share some of these oh so fun times we have had.
I will start off with one thats not really bad but just strange. Here lately my kids have taken to sleeping on the floor. I am amazed that they have been able to find 2 clean spots to sleep on, but come on the bed has to be more comfortable. Strange kids~ Mr D has always like sleeping on the floor.
Another time we had just gotten home from being away for the weekend when we noticed a strong Oder coming from the boys bathroom. I will be honest their bathroom always smells but this was ten times worse. Rob went to give the moose a bath when he knocked a cup of "water" over on himself and the floor. It was at this time he realized nope that wasn't water it was urine. AGH!! Who in the world would pee in a cup and then leave it in the bathroom. Now i know Rob was upset because hey he was covered in urine, but told him to let me check with Mr. D. Mr. D had been known to sleep walk and pee in strange places. I didn't think it was fare to punish him for something he wasn't aware of doing. So here is how the conversation went: Me- D do you remember peeing in a cup? D- yes Me- yes, you did this on purpose? D- yes, i was doing a science experiment. Ok at this point i was rolling on the floor with laughter. A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!!!!
Being pregnant with the Princess was a totally different experience then with the boys. Hormones were all over the place. I put the moose down for a nap and began teaching D. I hear moose say he pooped so i go to check. He has taken the diaper off and poop is everywhere! Not just on the bed but the floor and his couch. But i didn't know this at first. I change what i see his diaper and sheets. I go back to teaching D and when i get out of my chair realize there is poop in my chair. Oh this is where the hormones kick in and I lost it. I looked at D and said please tell me i don't have poop on me. Sure enough I did and thankfully the chair was vinyl so it was easily cleaned. That's when i found the rest of the poop in the room. I taped his diaper on him so he couldn't get it off and called Rob to come home to clean his room. HORMONES!! Not so good for dealing with things like this. We only had to tape the diaper on a few times before he learned not to take the diaper off.
Now aren't you glad i shared these wonderful stories with you? Welcome to my strange world with boys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, wow...sounds like fun! Sometimes I wonder WHAT my kids are thinking!
ReplyDelete