Sunday, April 26, 2009
Busy busy busy or bored bored bored
Doesn't that seem to be life, we are either to busy or bored out of our minds. The Worley household at least for momma has been busy on the weekends. I hate just sitting around the house but at the same time, I hate running, running, and running around. I need time to breathe. Now i have been so lucky that our week days are laid back and mostly stick to our routines. But the last few Saturdays I have actually worked!! Yikes!! It was fun and thank God that I had the opportunity to make a little extra money. I do prefer to work from home with my kids and school work though! I need to keep mind off of the craziness ahead so i can enjoy the things i am involved in. But I find myself dreading it, though its exactly what I want to be doing. May is going to be know different. I have a bridal shower to help do, a much needed girlfriends night away in St. Augustine and hopefully a even much more needed family vacation. Not mention D's end of the year testing. I don't know who is more stressed him or me!! But as I write this God reminds me to sit back, relax, and focus on one day at a time. Seize the opportunity to see and do Gods Will. You cant be sharing Jesus if your to stressed of all the to dos. AHHHHH cant wait for those relaxing trips!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment