Thursday, May 7, 2009
Do they really have to grow up?
It seems that ever since I had the little Princess I have gotten alot closer to the Moose. Strange, yes, but hard to explain. I have a hard time thinking that my baby boy will be in pre-k in another year and then kindergarten. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. If you know me thats not an easy thing to do. It seems like baby life is over once they start school. I have thought I would send him to school for pre-k and kindergarten but the closer it gets the more I am rethinking this. I don't know that i could part with the Moose, though I know he would really enjoy it. I dont remember having this problem with D and the thought of my baby girl growing up doesn't seem to bother me in the same way. Thankfully I have another year to put it out of my mind and then pre-k is only half a day right? Sounds like a good break but yet not to long. Am I strange? Or do you suffer from the same feelings- yes, they drive me crazy at times but no, i don't want them leaving the house for to long?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, with Kindergarten fast approaching for my baby girl, I totally understand where you are coming from...I am constantly battling with whether I am going to homeschool her for Kindergarten or not. I think I am going to let her go...but, I really like homeschooling her. I will miss her SO bad, but I know I will have more time to spend on the other little ones. But, Had and Ave love playing together and Ave is gonna miss her sissy so much. Oh! Being a mom is enough to drive you crazy!
ReplyDeleteI have even looked into a couple preschools that offer kindergarten. That way he would only have to go half a day. ha ha But yes it would be a nice break and more time for Lily and Dalton.
ReplyDelete