Oh!! Brandyn I cant wait!!!! Otherwise I am going to have to find some really cute boy clothes to make. Girls are just so much easier to sew. 2Weeks I am praying!!! James is sooo cute i can only imagine how adorable your girl would be.
I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom to 3 wonderful children and a step son. We are in our second year of homeschool and love it. I love sewing and makeing high quality items for an affordable price.
Awesome! I think that it is a great idea and I hope that you get a lot of orders. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope I get to put in some orders soon! Two more weeks 'til we know! God Bless your business endeaver! :))
ReplyDeleteOh!! Brandyn I cant wait!!!! Otherwise I am going to have to find some really cute boy clothes to make. Girls are just so much easier to sew. 2Weeks I am praying!!! James is sooo cute i can only imagine how adorable your girl would be.
ReplyDelete