God always answers our prayers, though they may not be the answer we think is best or understand. I love seeing/reading how God works in others lives and the prayers he has answered. Alot of times we only see God at work in "BIG" situations of our lives. God is with us everyday in every situation. Do you look at the events in your life as mere coincidences or the hand of God? I pray that you can see God working all around and in you each day. I would love to hear what God is doing in your lives during those everyday moments. Maybe its big or maybe it was small but God is in it all.
So I will start by sharing the most recent WOW moment that God stepped in and let a blessing come my way. I have been wanting to go stay at the beach but really didnt have the money for a nice hotel room. Sadly to admit Jake and Lily have never been to the beach. Then the other day Rob comes home and says he has to go down to clearwater to do some training for work. Finally, a trip we can tag along on. I had so wanted to go to California when he went we just couldnt afford the air ticket. So God sent my beach trip in the way of Robs work. We dont have to pay for the hotel room, they give him $ for food(for him) so if we eat cheap we wont have to pay to much for food. YAY! I sooo needed the break. Hopefully this will be a relaxing time since i will be by myself with the kids during the day. THank you God for all the blessings in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment