Well when Disney offered get in free for your birthday you know I was there. Since we already had annual passes that made it even better because they then gave me a $70 gift card!! Woohoo do you know how fast that goes with 2 little kids? We were at first thinking we would just go down for the day. I keep thinking that would be a great thing to do until it comes down to it. I am usually so exhausted from getting up early and spending the day at the park. So we decided to go down the night before. This time we stayed at the Hilton at Downtown Disney. This was a very nice hotel with alot of restaurants on site and just across the street from Downtown Disney. I honestly think Jake loves the hotels and Downtown disney more then anything else, though, he would never pass up the chance to go to one of the parks.
This trip was special because it was the first time the kids went with mamaw along. Thankfully I dont think we drove her to crazy!!! So a trip to Disney with the Worleys are always special. They let you in the park about 5 min early and we always head to Buzz lightyear first but they stop you at stitch until the official open time comes. As we waited a cast member came up to me and ask how many were in our party? I told him and he said follow me so I said sure. I kinda had a clue why since we had done it once before but my mom goes where are we going? I said not sure but when a cast member says follow me and everyone else has to wait behind the rope, I go. I honestly could be abducted by a cast member one day. So we got to be the "first family" for buzz light year that day. We got a little certificate and 2 free photos!! Yay the simple things that make us happy. We were off the ride about the time everyone else was being let in. Hopefully i will be able to post some pictures here but i do have them on my facebook photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I swear, you have the very best Disney luck!! I am glad that you had a great birthday.
ReplyDelete