Friday, January 16, 2009

My Baby Turns 11

I cant believe my baby is turning 11. I have always told him no matter how old he gets or how many other kids i have he will ALWAYS be my baby!!! It seems like yest. I was sitting at work laughing thinking oops i just had an accident. Went to the bathroom and then there was more. my Water broke!!! WOOHOO!!!! What memories!!! in my mind i can still picture the hospital room, family and friends. Why must they grow up? Why cant they stay like 5 for a while?? He is now on count down mode till he can drive. that was until i made him figure out the time in days and then realized just how far off that was ha ha!! But then i reminded him how these last 11 yrs flew by and so will the next 5. A boy who has been through alot and has such a kind, loving spirit. Love that Boy more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment