Monday, January 5, 2009

Time for school

Back to school!!!
Its been nice having the last 2 weeks off but i love routine! Homeschooling is so much fun and I am amazed at the stuff I am even learning. Either i learned it and forgot it or just never learned it to begin with. ha ha probably more like I forgot it!!

My Mr Moose Man is such a little daredevil. He came to me the other day and said momma i can fly see I have wings. This was after he had been playing in the princess' room for some time. I then instruct him he cant fly and is going to get himself hurt so quit doing what ever it was he had been doing. Knowing he is 3 i follow to see what he is doing and see Moose climb to the top of the dresser/changing table, put his arms out as wings, and jumps!!! What happens next he hurts his foot-I TOLD YOU SO!! He hasn't done it since!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment