Saturday, January 10, 2009

I must start with saying YAY!! GAtors I am soooo thrilled they won the National Championship. I must admit i am getting so old i couldnt even stay up to watch the whole game. Partly I guess because I know regardless of when i go to bed i will have to get up early with the Mr moose and the Princess.

We had the D mans birthday cake before the game!!! Good cake to bad he dropped it on the floor. That was soooo funny especially since i wasnt the one who put all the work into making it. Then i would have been upset!!! There is never a dull moment in this household. Wait i take that back at the moment i am alone in the house and yes it is nice and dull.

1 comment:

  1. I agree.... GO GATORS!!!!! What a great game- low scoring, but very exciting until the end. I couldn't stop watching.

    ReplyDelete