It never stops amazing me how much a child can learn about God at an early age. I teach 2yr/3yr in Sunday school and love seeing the lights come on when they remember what we have learned in previous weeks. How many of us adults remember what we learned in Sunday School last week or 2 weeks ago? Knowing that the foundations we are laying down, though they seem so simple, are building blocks to what one day will hopefully lead to salvation. I am thankful for all the other activities that teach our children Gods Word like Puggles. Mr Moose has learned sooo much in Puggles this year and knowing that made it so hard when we were lead to a church which didnt offer Puggles. So i would love to share a couple of his funny stories regarding what he learned in Puggles.
Rob had taken Mr Moose to the post office with him when Moose noticed all the leaves on the sidewalk. Moose doesnt like messes he didnt create. He wanted to know who made the mess. Rob replied the tree. Moose said no God made the sun which shined on the tree so it was God who made the mess. He learned in puggles that week that God made the trees.
Previously Moose had learned God made the moon and stars. So as we were leaving church he got excited when he saw the moon. I ask who made the moon? He says Puggles!!!! Oh ok!! I tell him in puggles he learned God made the moon. When we got home he noticed the stars. So i asked him who made the moon and stars? His reply God and Puggles. Oh I love you Puggle teachers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment