Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My baby turned 4

This was my third sonogram with Jake at 27 weeks. This kid felt huge from the very beginning
but even at this sonogram they reassured me that he was of average weight!!

How 4 yrs really does fly. It feels like yest. that we were headed to the hospital to be induced. My labor over all took about the same amount of time as it did with Dalton but with less pushing. I had never experienced back labor before and pray that I never will again. Once the Dr. delivered his head he says, "uh oh, this is no small baby!" As I am thinking, "well that's a fine time to find that out!" and I knew it!!! The Dr. and nurse start guessing his weight all which was in the 8 lb range so we were all in shock when the scale read 9 lbs.

When Jake was born he came out acting and weighing as much as a three month old. We never really got to experience what it was like to have a newborn. We celebrated his first birthday with a Nemo party. This was the only movie he would watch and everyone in our family could recite the movie by heart.



Now my baby is 2 and I am 8 months pregnant with Lily. This year we decided to have his and Judes parties together as they were both into the movie Cars. What a fun day they both had. I never would have thought that Jake would have turned into such a loving and protective brother to his Ms Lily.



The pirate is turning three!!!! This kid can make any object into a sword or gun and when that happens you better watch out. I will never forget the time he hit Dalton with the wrong end of a light saber and blood was just pouring out of everywhere. Our poor neighbors go running when they see jake with a sword, bat, or gun. One would think why do we keep buying this kid these things. My only response they are cheap.



Now the goof ball is turning four and wanted a star wars/lego party. He has turned into such a sweet, smart, and loving mommas boy. It really has been difficult for me knowing he is turning four. We have started prek this year and he is doing great!! I am so proud of this little man.





No comments:

Post a Comment